Reily Township Fiscal Officer
Background about the Office:
- Candidates for this office are elected in odd year General Elections.
- There is one Fiscal Officer of Reily Township.
- This office will be on the ballot in 2019.
- Each term is 4 years. (R.C. 505.01)
- Each term begins on April 1st following the election. (R.C. 505.01)
- The salary for this office is $16,977.00 per year as reported by Reily Township (2014).
Click here to view current Elected Officials
What are the requirements to run for Reily Twp Fiscal Officer?
Candidates for this position must:
- Live within Reily Township.
- Be a registered elector of Reily Township.
- Be at least 18 years of age. (OH Const. Art. V, §1, Art. XV §4)
How do I run for a Reily Twp Fiscal Officer?
- Complete petition form 3-R.
- Use the Candidate Petition Guide for nonpartisan petitions.
- Required signatures. (R.C. 3513.253)
- Collect between 25 and 75 signatures
- File petitions with the Butler County Board of Elections no later than 90 days before the date of the General election. (R.C. 3513.253)
- Be sure to use the Filing Checklist before filing your petition.
- Pay filing fee by check or with exact change of $30.00. (R.C. 3513.10, 3513.261)
What are the Campaign Finance Requirements?
All candidates running for office who spend any money, including their own personal funds, must file a Designation of Treasurer (Form 30-D) and complete subsequent reports. Candidates for this office should file with the Butler County Board of Elections.
Call Candidate and Ballot Services at 513-887-3700, ext. 3 with any questions or for more information.